Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tennessee, take me to a place where I belong






 
It's that time of year again when the family packs up and we drag the Colpaert's away from Monroe to head to the hills of Tennessee.  I have been going to this place basically since I was born, my parents honeymooned here, Tony has been here every year since he was 17, and Cam and Cait have been here every July since they have were born.  Pretty crazy statistics but when you love a place this much, it is a place where we can definitely relax but always have tons of fun!  I asked the kids what are their favorite things about Tennessee.

1)  Putt Putt
2)  Krispy Kreme Donuts
3)  Jumping on the rocks in the mountains
4)  The aquarium
5)  The massage place
6)  Chick Fil A
7)  Swimming with friends at the condo
8)  Skydiving that we never let them do
9)   Ice cream and lots of it
10) and more Putt Putt

I am hoping to post everyday that we are here with new pics showcasing all the fun that we have here along with a few of their favorites that are listed above.  This post has a great dinner out at the Little Tokyo restaurant where we ate some yummy hibachi :-)  We ended the evening in a game of Putt Putt where Cam was the supreme winner.  One of our favs and something new to add to our list if visits. 























No comments:

Post a Comment