Friday, November 19, 2010

Jen Bacarella Photography

So just when my life can't get any busier...I hang my sign out to start taking some pics of people I love! People actually had faith in me to take their family pictures, and it felt amazing to be creative as I am not a very creative person. I have an imagination that would stop a roller coaster but expressing my talent has never been my thing. So I have posted a few of my favorites and am very excited about my new hobby :-)






Taniesha, Adam and Austin...she is gorgeous! Knowing Taniesha since she has been in her early 20's I have never seen someone want to be a "Mommy" as bad as her. To see her grow into this beautiful woman, wife and mother has been a journey that I love being part of...so excited for the new baby boy and I get to rub her belly everyday. Adam should be happy that they have boys as a little girl would create quite a handful for him!



My Livi and beautiful Jocelyn...I was there when these two beautiful girls came into this world and I have been there every step of the way. To have a best friend like Kristen, who I met 16 years ago this month, makes you feel blessed to have two more children in your life who call you "Aunt Jen". The beautiful Lilly is also pictured here, always a smile on this child's face...I practically melt whenever I see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment