Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Soccer season is over....






Cam was a Michigan Tiger this year as he joined a new club...in the end it felt more like a family! 9 year old boys have a way of just getting along, they all have their different quirks but for some reason they are so welcomed to find a new teammate. Love the parents, Love the kids, and LOVE the COACH! I felt like we had the Coach that other parents on the opposing team wish they had. He was spirited and demanding...the kind that ran up and down the sidelines and the boys heard their name the first time he called it. When the boys would come off the field he would shake their hand or put his hand on their shoulder and tell them great job...Cam loved Minem...Tony and I loved Minem. Life was good this year watching my first born grow up and become a better soccer player. Cam is just one of the greatest kids, with a heart the size of a beach ball and the deepest soul. I often look at him and wonder if someone wished in their next life that they came back as a kid who loves unconditionally and over thinks everything...but someone who can steal your heart in a second. I see the way the Grandma's love him and I was responsible for that...I can tell you there is no better feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment