Sunday, November 21, 2010

The little boy who made me Super Aunt Jen







Here is my first great nephew...Conner :-) Love him soooo much that I want to squeeze him everytime I see him. From the moment he was born I became Super Aunt Jen...well Great Aunt Jen just makes me sound old...and I am far from bring old!
He turns 2 in December and we were able to find a great afternoon with some perfect fall weather to snap some shots of him. He kept saying "all done, Aunt Jen?" nope a couple more as I ran after him trying to snap all of his fun as he picked up sticks, threw stones and stomped on leaves. All boy he is and all mine as this little one has Colpaert blood running through him which makes him so special to me...I am so glad that Bobby met Renee at college, but hopefully they are the last of the Bacarella/Colpaert marriages :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment