Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mexican Food and Putt Putt Golf...perfect pairing






I love flowers all kinds, not only are they completely still for the camera, but their color is amazing and you can shoot the picture over and over again. In the night sky these yellow ones were perfect.



The Davy Crockett Putt Putt Place is a must see on our vacation...Cam says it is the best in the world!!!!


This bridge is right downtown Gatlinburg and is beautiful at night


Cait decided that she can take pictures too...a little mini me of me! She said MiMi you always take pictures of us but no one takes pictures of you...that might be by design :-) She actually did an amazing job, telling me what to do, where to put my hands and how to tilt my head...my mom could not stop laughing!


No comments:

Post a Comment