Monday, August 22, 2011

Knee boarding...checked off Cam's Life to do list

I know Cam will remember this weekend for the rest of his life.  He put fear aside and strapped a kneeboard to him.  First try almost up but the tip of the board grabbed a wave and down he went.  I was worried if he would try again and yep he jumped up ready to go.  Second time he was up and boarding all around the lake.  In 10 years I have never seen the amount of prolonged excitement that we got to experience this weekend.  Now I have two of them that tell me how that there are no boats on the water and that it is smooth as glass...we need to be out there!  Lastly, love love love this picture of my Dad up above with Cait hugging on him.





Cam will probably be doing this soon...as Tony just ordered Cam a Wake Board this weekend.  Oh it will fit Cait and I too!


No comments:

Post a Comment