Monday, August 15, 2011

Horses, bunnies, rides...oh my!





















It is that time of year again for the Monroe County Fair.  One of the most calorie filled evenings you can run across.  With so many food options that for the whole day I eat nothing because I know 4000 calories are going to be going into my body.  First on the list is french fries, nice fountain coke and Vince's hot dogs,  Throughout the rest of the evening we ate independent dairy ice cream, more fries and a deep fried snickers.  Food coma is a great description of what I felt like on the ride home...but so worth it.  Besides the food, we got to see my niece Aleesha compete with her horse and her and Alanna's bunnies.  They both did great and received a ton of ribbons. 

Once the night started to come on we decided to head to the midway and let the kids ride the rides.  Cam and Bryce decided to ride the Ring of Fire with Alanna and Aleesha.  The girls came off the ride saying it was the greatest roller coaster ever, the boys came off with fear in their eyes and saying I will never do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment