Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunflowers can make anyone happy

I don't know what it is but when the sunflowers come out, they almost make you stop in your tracks to the point of being mesmerized.  That color yellow is amazing to me and the size that they get makes me always wonder when I spent three years landscaping my yard with a gazillion perennials, why oh why didn't I grab some of these.

I was in Sam's Club the other day and low and behold they had groups of sunflowers already cut to place in your favorite vase and make your home feel that much more like summer!  I stopped, stared, imagined what vase, what room and then I looked at Tony who was giving me the look like seriously Jenny.  To be honest the $10 price tag looked so minimal to the feelings that were rushing out of me thinking of how cool it would be to wake up to these everyday...at this point the chicklets and Tony are three aisles ahead glancing back like come on Mom.  SO I passed and I regret it everyday when I wake up :-(

I am a Groupon fanatic to the point that I check my phone every morning because I love a good coupon.  So just crazily I bought a Groupon from Saline Flowerland about a month ago that is set to expire this month...I know what I am going to purchase this week.

Pics below is of my Cait-Bug and her love of flowers but of course they are of sunflowers that we found on our trip to Tennessee.  Wasn't quite sure how I was going to blog about these pictures since they were random but so cute.  Thank you Sam's Club for being my favorite place to shop and always stocking all of my guilty pleasures.




Oh there were also sunflowers at the orthodontist office the other day...just saying :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment