Sunday, July 11, 2010

The last single digit year...Cam turns 9











This was such an awesome day, I made a deal with Cam instead of having a friend birthday party that I would get him a water trampoline for the family to share...he was so excited! We gave it to him a day early so that he could experience it all weekend. And WOW did he experience it. The picture just above was 10 minutes after I woke him up. Cam passed out at 6:00pm on his birthday :-) main reason he jumped on that trampoline for about 6 hours with all of our family. We let him sleep from 6 to 8 but then we had to wake him up to have cake, Aleesha was getting tired of waiting as they have a joint birthday party every year. He was so tired in some of these pics but he got his second wind in enough time to see the fireworks on the lake.

Happy Birthday to Cam, his last single digit year! 9 years ago today a nurse stood next to me during labor and told me to hold on for about 45 minutes longer and Cam would be born on the 4th of July. I think I looked at her like she was Satan and Cam came out 2 minutes later...sorry buddy that I couldn't wait but the absence of pain meds clouded my judgement. The greatest thing about July 3rd is that there is always someone shooting off fireworks somewhere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment