Sunday, July 24, 2011

What to do on a hot hot hot day?

 
 With the weather being in the mid 90's all week and the heat index at 105 we spent Thursday in a swimsuit at Dollywood's Splash Country, a place we haven't been to since Cait was born.  Cam doesn't remember our prior two visits except one of the slide runs reminded him of something :-)  The day was great 6 hours of sun, warm water and some cool pics thanks to the Olympus water camera.  Cam and Tony went down one of the 80 degree slides that you can't see the bottom from the top and his description of it to me was priceless, "Mom, I will never do that again it was like my whole stomach came out of my body", as he was saying it he was making all these crazy faces and rolling his eyes.  Just hilarious because I have never heard him say he wouldn't do something again.  Cait of course was all smiles showin off her two front teeth that are peeking their way through. 





No comments:

Post a Comment