Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mexican Coke, Pecan Pie, Wine and Candy...the four major food groups


Something amazing and something tragic has happened over the past year.  Mexican Coke (made with real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup) seems to be popping up all over the world.  If you know me, you know this is my favorite thing!!!  Last week it was at Flavor Fruit Farm, this week the Apple Barn in Tennessee...nothing brings a smile to my face quicker.  So to be able to get a piece of southern pecan pie and match it up with vanilla bean ice cream and a nice cold Mexican Coke...this is my idea of paridisio :-)  The tragic part is the kids love mexican coke now and basically stole it from me and taunted me the whole time as they drank it and to think i carried the both of them for 9 months and went through natural childbirth to bring them here.

The Apple Barn also brings some of the greatest wine like Apple Pomegranite, Apple Strawberry and Applewood White...great summer wine that you can drink out on the deck looking at the lake.  Love this place, can't wait to visit every year!










No comments:

Post a Comment