Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cam is flying through the air

So all day Wednesday I had Cam in my ear saying Mom I want to go indoor skydiviving, please oh please!  Tony and I have done this about three times before with friends and family and it is quite a blast.  So we gave in and away we went and the moment we stepped through the door Cam had some other things flying around in his stomach which made him question whether or not this was a good idea :-)  So Tony jumped in and suited up once again which made all of those butterflies fly away and the training began...15 minutes later they were in this tube and I got to take some pretty cool pictures from the observation deck.  The quality is pretty low as I was taking the pics through about a 5 inch thick glass...but still pretty awesome for my guys.  Neither one of them like to keep their feet on the ground.






No comments:

Post a Comment