Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ice Skating the Old Fashioned Way

The weather outside was frightful, but inside the tent was so delightful.  At some point in the night I started to lose feeling in my toes...UGG Boots left home in the garage :-(  the end of the evening gave us the opportunity to do some ice skating on an old fashioned rink, and of course we needed a photographer soooo I got to sit on the sidelines.  The kids had a blast Cam fearless and Cait full of fear.  One running across the ice and the other one not letting go.  These are one of those moments that you wish you could bottle, save it for a day that needs light, love or laughing.   I have lately started to feel that feeling that time is slipping through my hands, that my babies are no longer babies but children and young adults.  I am so glad that we starte.d this tradition...memories locked away that can be shared at a later date
The Bergeron Family, Bob, Michele, Christopher and Brooke

















No comments:

Post a Comment