Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Nights at Greenfield Village




 First year which could result into an annual tradition in Dearborn.  Tony and I took the kids last year to the IMAX Theatre to see the Christmas Carol and we had just missed the last night, so we made a promise to check it out next year.  We took some really good friends with us and although the evening was warm it drizzled all throughout the night.  What an amazing time, definitely something that will turn into an annual tradition.

Oh, most important of all I got a new camera for Christmas! (can you hear me singing it) yeah baby Canon 5D Mark II, this was the first time I used it.  First off all Canon's are not the same, they moved all of the controls/buttons and it took me 30 minutes to figure everything out but I fell in love with the pictures I was able to get.  To shoot in complete darkness with no flash and just some ambient light from light posts and campfires made things definitely challenging but I love the warmth and glow of these pictures.





































No comments:

Post a Comment