Sunday, December 25, 2011

Is there snow outside, are the cookies gone?

Christmas morning in Michigan, you hope to magically awake and find snow on the ground, the cookies gone, the milk emptied and the reindeer food sparse.  The kids were up early right around 7 am.  With them getting older they are easier to reason with, they also like to just walk around and take it all in.  Count how many presents are under the tree, how full are the stockings, the hopes of the things that they wished for ended up under the tree.  Tony and I were able to buy 45 minutes of extra sleep while they got ready for the big opening.  In the prior years Cam never has had a shirt on for any of the picturres, this year he played along and I had a fully clothed child.  I love watching things through their eyes, children really do make Christmas that much more special.

























 I love this picture above of Cait, that smile and look on her face, makes me smile






No comments:

Post a Comment