Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School days are here again





Thank God...School is back in!  My kids need structure, and although I try to provide it I think I deep down inside want to be the "fun" parent but I always get throw into being the "rule, food, structure, love" parent.  Tony is the fun one, the one that plays WII games while I fill out first day paperwork, pack snacks and create a shred it pile of all the necessary information that I don't need.  All I have to say is trees need to be saved in Saline :-)  Kids were excited about the first day, seeing friends that they haven't seen in 2 months, new teacher, going full day (oh wait that is what I was excited about, latchkey bill cut in half :-)) and hot lunches...yes my kids love cafeteria food, thank you for that as I utterly hate packing lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment