Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tea Party anyone?


Planning a tea party that isn't creepy like Alice in Wonderland but that makes a little girl feel like she has stepped into a fantasy land.  First, the cake (thanks to my Groupon) to Sweet Heather Anne which was perfect...I consantly kept calling it my cake...yes the cake wasn't good to eat but it sure was beautiful!


The cupcakes for the kids since the cake was way too beautiful but with all that fondant...I knew Cait would need some kid food!




What party would be complete without a party hat...but the neat thing about these hats is that we added ribbons and flowers and I made the beautiful women in our life work it for the camera. 

The rest of the night was spent just being silly and snapping pics of people we love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment