Monday, March 14, 2011

Why I became a photographer

I always thought I would be a mother of three, I love babies the way they smell how they look at you and the way a child unconditionally loves you..I stopped at two :-) the reason is simple
 
I have the two best babies that a Momma could ask for...sometimes you just need to be thankful for the  things right in front of you and not constantly look for what is next...

I have been lucky in life to be blessed with good friends that have beautiful children
Being a photographer has given me a chance to capture the love and beauty of a child, and whenever I do a session like this I know why I started to develop this hidden love of mine
Beautiful Violet, my first 1 year old session on a Saturday in her home amongst all of her toys in a place filled with love :-)
pt
Climbing around on the floor...crawling around the kitchen to capture this :-)
Thank you Mike and Nicole by giving me the opportunity to document this milestone in Violet's life...excited for the new little one that will bless our lives in 7 months

Violet thank you for helping me to see why I become a photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment