Monday, April 25, 2011

This never happens...

The sun and the moon aligned and my nephew had a baseball tournament in Dexter the same day Cam had a soccer tournament in Ann Arbor with the two only being 10 minutes apart.  I was able to jump back and forth between the two.  Cam's tournament was inside and Bryce's was outside where I got to weather the wonderful Michigan elements of 35 degrees rain and sleet...but through my lens it somehow looked like a beautiful day!   Bryce's team placed second in the tournament and the Airport Jets did a great job...I got to meet some of the great people that my brother talks about all time.  

The best thing about the day was watching Bryce pitch as I spent many years in the bleachers watching my brother pitch and really it felt like the last 25 years hadn't happened...Bryce is my brother to the core.  How great genetics are, that you can have a child that not only looks like you but also acts like you down to just simple mannerisms.  It made me feel like I was 12 years old again...which was totally awesome, I loved being 12 :-) I am sure Brian would like to be 16 again pitching for the Trojans!
 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment