Sunday, May 30, 2010

Last night in Arizona :-(









The last night in Arizona was spent at a good old fashioned BBQ. We got to bring Cait and Cam to the party and as you can tell by their faces that the time was amazing. There is nothing like Smores, watching people shoot each other and trying to rope a fake calf. As you can tell by prior posts I kind of like the West, the dirt, cowboy boots, hats and the FOOD! It was a beautiful evening spent relaxing, telling stories, laughing at drunk Josh (I opted not to post the pics of him line dancing...didn't want to create an enemy) realizing that I can't rope a calf and in a gunfight I should just drop to the ground. As we left Arizona I was so glad to have my kids and my parents there as the trip was packed full of memories.

1 comment:

  1. i'm just now catching up. i'm drying my eyes after the last post. love you.

    you are so funny...
    'shipped off to the mexican border' cam was so dark!!!!
    that's some funny stuff!
    i miss you. can't wait to invade your new house! we'll break it in!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete