Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hot like Africa...oh I meant Arizona :-)










It's a dry heat, that is the first thing people say when you are going to Arizona to spend time in the desert. They are correct as the heat sucks every bit of moisture out of your body so sweating is not an option.

We spent the week in Arizona with our company for our annual outing with our reps. A great time is an understatement, you mix my favorite things together and you get an awesome time! Laying by the pool should be my job...why you ask? Because I am good at it, so good that I can spend hours listening to my ipod, watching the chicklets swim, chatting with my Florida/Michigan BFF Heidi on how to take better pics, eating salads, drinking Malibu Rum and of course trying to get a nice mocha color (safely with SPF :-). Cam almost got shipped over the Mexican border he was so brown. Cait however is a lovely shade of vanilla and enjoys umbrella time with me listening to Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA (over and over and over) Mom and Dad came out which made life easy for us and they got to see the desert for the first time.
This is the one time of year that I get to hang out with Heidi and I do believe the universe crashed us together. I love this girl, not only is she an amazing photographer, mother, wife and one of the most caring people I have ever met...but she is a close friend to my heart. I literally pushed Jeff aside when I saw him looking for her :-) Over a few months back I had peeked into one of Heidi's friends blogs and she made the comment "Everyone should have a Heidi", I couldn't agree more!

1 comment:

  1. jenny girl!!! my mi/fl bestie!
    you made me cry. i love you so much. the earth did crash us together. i am so thankful for that...so so so thankful. i feel lucky that we found one another.

    over ghosts, french fries, and lotsa drinks...it's forever baby!!

    love these pictures. you are amazing. jenn bacarella photography soon. i mean it!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete