Sunday, May 9, 2010

Coconut Run, Pineapple Juice and a shot of Cranberry...








Tony and I spent the last weekend in April at a conference in the Bahamas at the Atlantis Resort...AMAZING! We went there for a work conference but had our afternoons completely open for sun and me laying like a lump in a lawn chair. My favorite thing to do is to lay there and feel the sun beat down on me...of course with my 33 SPF on :-) I burnt in weird places because I still haven't mastered the whole sunscreen thing and my winter whiteness was in full effect since tanning booths give you cancer! (probably not but the dermatologists hate them and now I have to listen) I loved every minute of it, the weather was warm and the breeze kept you cool. This vacation made me long for summer and what it feels like not to care about anything but what the next song is on your IPOD. I found my new love summer drink...coconut room, pineapple juice and cranberry...could have drank them for days, oh wait I did!!!





2 comments:

  1. pineapple, cran and coco rum...i'll remember that for ARIZONA baby! cait playing soccer, seriously, she is so beautiful.

    oh, and u and tony are lookin' all hot as usual. i'm so glad you got to relax, you both work so hard. i miss you like crazy but will see you soon. i keep telling people that i'm going to arizona and i'm going to see one of my most favorite people in the world. is that weird?! hope not, cause you are. well, tony rocks too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely one of my favorite people!!! Can't wait to see you, drink and relax....and of course take tons of pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete