Monday, October 11, 2010

Jules and Butch
















My Julie or "Jules" as I affectionately started calling her at the age of 7 is getting married in October 2011...I was able to capture the first part of this journey yesterday. Julie became my niece through our marriage as she is Tony's sister (Jeanne) daughter...wow that is a mouthful! She has always been feisty ever since the moment I met her. One of her very first conversations with me was how she liked me more then Uncle Tony's last girlfriend because she wore too much perfume. To see her grow over the last 20 years and become who she is today has been an adventure...the kind of one that you don't want to miss.

So we have been planning this i think from the day they got engaged and guess what the day was perfect! 80 degrees out, the leaves were turning, sun was shining and the breeze was the kind that kept you cool in that kind of weather. Through many wardrobe changes and places around the lake we created our photo shoot.

As Tony and I drove home from the lake yesterday, I was full of happiness and love. For a few reasons: 1) This was my first real photo shoot with my new fabulous lens, which I had never used before 2) I wanted them to be perfect 3) I was glad that Butch was tolerant of me and the 800 pictures that I took yesterday 4) Lastly, I got front row seats for the show! The show was simple "LOVE", with anyone you love you hope that they find someone that loves them as much as you do. I saw that yesterday behind my lens...I saw two people who can make each other laugh over anything, are tolerant through 800 pictures together and above all just simply LOVE each other. Butch won me over from the start, but yesterday he became part of my family.

Here are a few of my favorite pics

2 comments:

  1. awesone jenn! these are beautiful! you rocked it out. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply... gorgeous. If I ever get engaged, I hope you are available to take our photos. Wow!

    ReplyDelete