Friday, October 15, 2010

Are you ready for some football...







It's that time of year....the time where football rules! I will be a football mom that is for sure, the kind that cooks spaghetti dinner for the team on Thursday night to carb up for the big game. I will be LeAnn from the Blind Side, I even have a kick ass southern accent that is ready to kick in at anytime. I know the game back and forth and I will yell at the coach...but most of all I will be his biggest fan :-)
Since Cam was born I dreamed of the day where I could watch my son play football, if you know me you know I live and breathe the sport. The best feeling in the world was when Cam came home from the first football practice of the season just excited to play, to compete and of course to have fun. The Sundays have been beautiful for football...and as you can tell by these pictures Cam walks off the field with big smiles...the undefeated Mighty Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment