Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where have I been???

The last two weeks have been a blurrr literally. I love playing soccer on Friday night as Tony and I play in this 20 something co-ed league. You may be laughing now as I am definitely not 20 something. Well this 20 year old decided to kick a soccer ball as hard as he could into my head...and down I went. Pretty much down since February 26th, never went to the doctor but diagnosed myself with a concussion via Web MD :-) I am too old as I hit the big 36 on Wednesday to get brain damage as I definitely need my brain. So I played soccer again last night as I am a die hard athlete, and the last 30 seconds of the game I took a shot to the stomach...at least it wan't my head :-) The abs of steal kept me upright! Hoping to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment