Thursday, March 25, 2010

Have you ever swung on a pole?

Not sure if I'll get the pics from last night but I did hang with some of my greatest friends and boy did we have a blast. We will laugh about this when we are 80! Yes, your thoughts are right we took a class on how to pole dance. Some of us were better then others which makes you wonder how they spent their college nights.

No worries on quitting my day job, I have to give those strippers credit...working the pole is an art! So picture 9 of us with three poles and an instructor that couldn't have been over 5 foot and maybe weighed 85 pounds. I have pole burn on my right arm doing everything I could to hang on while I was wildly swinging my body around...not to mention bruises, where I shouldn't have bruises. Pole burn is a lot like rug burn...you get the idea! The best thing about last night I was with my friends and we were all laughing, cheering each other on and oooohing when someone would make a sexy face. My friends are so beautiful in their own way but it was so great to see everyone let their hair down (you need sexy long hair to be a good stripper) and just have a blast and not care what anyone thought. Those moments I will cherish as nothing sums up a day better when you offer to carry your best friend out of the gym because she pulled a butt muscle :-)

So this might become a monthly thing, so watch out the next time I have some liquid courage in me I might have to show you some of my skills...but be afraid if all of us are together!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh...this is such a funny post. wish i was there!! i bet you did awesome. liquid courage...yes, and lots of it is what i would need:)

    hangin' with girlfriends is the best.

    yesterday i though i had to cancel my trip to arizona. i thought i had booked a wedding that weekend and about LOST MY MIND when i thought i couldn't go.

    jeff said, "well, i;ll be thinking of you!"

    well...after i punched him (no, not really:) i held my breath as i checked my calendar!!! so i'm in. the wedding is the weekend after:)

    whew!
    miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete