Monday, February 22, 2010

Can snow really be this beautiful?




If you know me, you know that I love sun, the beach and a nice lounge chair by the pool. I have never been a fan of winter, to me you only get days that look like this for maybe 6 hours and then everything starts to get slushy and that winter dream turns into just another cold day. I was home with the kids today and I was so excited to snap some pics. For my warm weather friends be jealous, because today is one of those days where Michigan can leave you speechless.

2 comments:

  1. oh...i love these photos soooo much. peyton and becks want to go sledding sooooooooo badly. they keep begging at which i say, "the snow is in mi. we live in fl." they reply promptly back to me with, "let's get tickets and go today!"

    they are so funny!

    JENN! I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE BUILDING at the lake. your lake house is my dream house. seriously. i understand the tears. i can't wait to see it when it is done. yeah, i totally invited myself.

    one day we will have a place up there. can't wait!
    we miss you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is no snow anymore as it has been 60 all week...you remember how Michigan tricks you into thinking it is Spring! 6 weeks until our summer heaven is done and I can't wait to steal days with you this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete