Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cait has her own Papparazzi!




Well, I got this fabulous new camera for Christmas and it has transformed me into this new person. I take 50 pictures just to get the right angle, smile, or glance and I delete the other 49. I was in true form last weekend as Cait's friend Anna turned 5 and we celebrated at Jungle Java. As my frustration started to grow over trying to catch the kids when they came off the slide or as they ran by...I decided I need to go inside the structure and be one with them :-) It was such a blast to play and pose with them. I loved watching Cait as Anna was opening her presents, I could see that she wanted to be the one opening presents. It is amazing to see an emotion like envy or jealousy at such a young age. If you know me you know how much I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY, we celebrate it for a whole month. I believe that your birthday is the one special day that is all about you. As I get older I am not scared of them, I still feel excited like I did when I was 5 years old. Only now instead of a Barbie...I would really like some BCBG or Jessica Simpson shoes. As we left Jungle Java...Cait turned to me and said "Mommy, when is my birthday? I looked at her and said baby your birthday is only two months away...let's start planning now!" The smile she gave me will be one burned into my soul as at that moment we were one...two girls who love their birthday and can't wait for it to come :-)

1 comment:

  1. aw. what a sweet girl! i'm not into my birthdays as much as you, but hey...i'll work on it!!!

    love the pics! miss you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete