Sunday, October 16, 2011

Never thought I would be a Minnesota Vikings Fan???

Maybe back in the days of Culpepper and Moss, not really when Favre was there, try to watch them now because of Adrian Peterson...but Cam is a Viking this year so we are now fans :-)  That is their Flag Football team name and they currently are undefeated.  Cam gets to play a varity of positions but mainly quarterback, they were down 7-0 last Sunday, Cam did a quarterback sneak and ran in the touchdown for 6 points.  He then completed a pass for a 2 point conversion.  They won 8-7.  Beautiful day for a football game as you can tell by the short sleeves and shorts.  If you are a reader of my blog you know my passion for football and the want/need/hope to watch him play in college...I would love the NFL but no pressure here :-)














2 comments:

  1. Sweet action shots of Cam! Can't wait to cheer him on when he's professional. Maybe I'll be able to draft him onto my FF team in the future! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of Cam. Really good action shots

    ReplyDelete