Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How to plan a day...

So what do you do when someone turns 39, do you celebrate more then when they turn 40...since this is the last year you can officially call yourself 30?  Being married to Tony definitely gives me a challenge...he really doesn't need anything other then his need for a plane...which I have no plans for something that is a big hole in the sky that I pour money into.  So I really have to put my thinking hat on and try to create an experience each year.  This year brought a cool massage on a Migun bed in Ann Arbor (hopefully the infrared therapy will help all his aches and pains that he now has from prior sins of the past), winemaking with our amazing friends Shelly and Brett at the Fenton Brewery and Winery, dinner at Melting Pot (Shelly, I dream of that chocolate!!!!), and to end the night at the Fox Theater getting to see one of our favorite comedians Chris Tucker.

We were late to everything but somehow fit everything in and had an amazing time doing it.  Another year has gone by including another challenge to bring something special to him...a job well done!  Now what to do for next year?????






Shelly and I doing the high five after we created our "Celebration" wine...now what to name our own concoction :-)


Brett hates when I take pictures of him, so most of the time I get shots of his back or his head down...but he does exist with his Notre Dame hat.














No comments:

Post a Comment