Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Aidan







You might remember the beautiful family that graced my blog a few months back, a family of three that is now a family of four...

Aidan joined the Drain family on Thursday, February 17th... a beautiful new baby boy to cherish. The kids and I headed up to the hospital, to snap a few of the 1 day old.

He is beautiful and perfect, baby lust was filling the room as I held him and tried to remember those days when i held my beautiful children...time has flown by! Watching Cait hold him showed me how much as she marvels at babies too...no longer being a baby. As we left, she told me how much she loves babies...fighting back the emotion of hearing her say that because we were both filled with love of a new little one being brought into our lives.

Congrats to Taniesha, Adam and new big brother Austin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment