Monday, January 31, 2011

When we get to Florida Cait, we get to take our coat off...











The warm sun on my face, the feel of the sand beneath my toes, the smell of the ocean...Cait's hand always ready to grab mine. The illusion of Florida in January is that it is warm...warm by Michigan standards, but not by mine. I actually packed shorts, sundresses...we used sweaters, jeans and long sleeve shirts. The water that touched most of us was found in the hot tub...Cam who has the least amount of body fat loved the ocean.


We live a good life one that is filled with work conferences in sunny places at resorts that cater to children. Cam and Cait were able to go on this one with us and they had a blast getting to play at the kids camp in the morning while we were in meetings and exploring the resort at night with Nikki their babysitter. The Breakers in West Palm Beach is a gorgeous place that knows how to take care of a family.

Cait has turned into my little model...and I love her spunk! I love her ability to throw her hair back and smile at the camera, to get lost in her eyes. She brings new life to my brown-eyed girl.

1 comment: