Monday, August 16, 2010

Grandpa Bacarella turns 82








There is a person in this world that loves their birthday as much as I do and that honor goes to my father-in-law who turned 82 on Saturday. He gives me hope, as usually people stop caring about their birthday as they grow older but he looks forward to them and all the attention they bring. I am lucky that he doesn't have internet or a computer as he hates when I tell people how old he is...the reason I do is because I think he looks amazing for his age. The birthday started out with Apple Fritters from the Fruit Farm :-), amazing Italian dinner by Mama Bacarella and we capped the evening off with a nice boat ride. We love you Grandpa!


So I looooooove this picture, definitely going up on the wall at home




The white star in the sky is actually Mars!!!


1 comment:

  1. i love you jenny girl. wtf, we should live closer. for sure we would be fatter runnning off to the farm for fritters and pies at every turn;)

    gramps bacarella...love him. mama b, lovin her too especially with all that food she puts out. she's amazing.

    as are you and your photos...you are becoming a great photog. proud ofyou.

    ReplyDelete