Monday, August 2, 2010

Gia and Cait Bug BFF's






My nieces both decided that puppies were a must this year. My niece Arika and Julie got these cute little puppies in March this year. For Julie I think this is a good start for me to get a Great Niece or Nephew and I think with Arika being the youngest she has someone littler to play with. Gia was jealous that Zora got her own photo shoot...so I shot some of her this weekend.

Gia, unfortunately will not sit still and her favorite past time is to lick Cait. So we tried and I think I got a few that I love, but Cait had the most fun. If you ever need a dog babysitter Cait is your girl, she loves them, mothers them and likes to feed them graham crackers (which Gia later regretted eating) Tony and I are fighting this everyday as that is all she talks about and I think it will be at the top of Santa's list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment