Friday, August 3, 2012

Eat, Eat again and Eat some more!

 Another summer slowly coming to a close and the fair as a kid always gave me that alert that in a month I was going back to school.  Met my family there Thursday night and we visited all of our favorite places:  Vince's Coney Dogs, Lemonade Shake Ups, Yummy French Fries, Cheese Sticks.  Somehow we consume a week's worth of calories but you pass another food booth and suddenly your stomach has room.  The kids go straight to the Midway to ride rides and play carnival games.  Bryce won Cait a penguin and Cam and Bryce won inflatable bats...and some goldfish for our home ( they unfortunately suffered an untimely death as did the ones last year)







  Bryce is saying "I won this"...gotta love him...I know Cait sure does!

No comments:

Post a Comment