Sunday, April 8, 2012

A new way to hop around

 Easter at our house has always been special, because Cait was born on Good Friday and we got to bring her home the day before Easter and I can remember holding her in my arms as we took Cam outside for an Easter Egg Hunt.  Basically, I forced my Dr. to do whatever she had to by any means necessary to get my labor started so I could be home for Cam.  See Cam was 3 and the first time Easter and Eggs seem to register in his head that this was a Holiday he would enjoy.  Here we are 7 years later and Cam is POGOing his way through the driveway on his newest toy and Cait is running lightning speed through the backyard looking for her color eggs.  What a difference a few years make but all seems like yesterday to me.



























No comments:

Post a Comment