Sunday, November 13, 2011

And all of a sudden she is 6

My Cait Bug or mainly just My Bug never ceases to amaze me.  I spent the morning at a baby shower for a good friend and as I watch them enter this new chapter in their life being surrounded by other new moms and holding their babies only brought back the sweet memories of my little one and what the last six years has brought me.  I couldn't wait to get back home and spend some one on one time with her...her own little shoot.  Such confidence, such strength but above all those big brown eyes that hold an imagination so deep and a heart so full that it makes me thankful that I have this hobby not only to take the pictures but to capture her in the way I see her.









































1 comment:

  1. Jenny, these are amazing! What a beautiful little model you have. :) I love Cait's style, too. She's totally killing it with her little vest and boots.

    ReplyDelete