Sunday, April 11, 2010

Three weeks until summer...yahoo!








Whenever Cait gets excited, she says yahoo! I adopted that feeling today when we went to check on our new lake house. Builder Bill says three more weeks and we will be able to move in. It has been a long 6 months but really has been a lot of fun. Until this experience, I would have rated building a house right there with child birth on the pain factor. But this truly has went smooth and he is an awesome guy to work with. We are now at the point where I just can't wait, I want to decorate, clean, put up all of the pictures I have been taking, and lastly just sit back, relax and watch the boats go by...

1 comment:

  1. i can't stand it...that house in unreal beautiful! love it. so happy for you guys. it is lovely. can't wait to go there and help you make it feel lived in...LOL!!!! xoxoxo

    i am so behind on your blog.:(

    ReplyDelete